Park of Poland has been taking special care of the object's hygiene since the beginning of its operation, but in the new pandemic situation we have introduced additional safeguards so that our guests feel safe.
To dla nas priorytet
Troska o zdrowie naszych gości. Sprawdź jak to robimy, każdego dnia!
- The limit of guests visiting the facility at one time allowing to maintain an appropriate and safe distance of 2 meters
- Two sliding roofs enabling air circulation on sunny and warm days
- The outdoor part of Suntago - located near the lake with additional sunbeds and a water playground for children
- Special COVID-19 signs and marking in the park reminding of the new rules
- Queue system with a safe distance of 2 meters
- Dedicated locker sections with appropriate distance
- Obligation to wear face masks in the main hall and locker-rooms
- Cashless payments throughout the park thanks to special payment bands
- Shielding screens in all staff stations
- Regular disinfection of all common areas
- Disinfecting liquids available to guests throughout the facility
- Special marking for sunbeds that have been disinfected
- Daily full disinfection of the park